Experience an Amazing Race with a difference!
Have you done the Soweto Amazing race? Why not do the Dinokeng Eco Safari Challenge as your next dynamic teambuilding event.This action packed team building event is staged amidst the Big 5 in the Dinokeng Game Reserve in Gauteng. Pre-allocated teams on safari vehicles will follow clues along the way and guide their qualified ranger b.m.o GPS’s to locate various checkpoints where they will partake in team building activities to determine a winning team. The tasks can be customized to suit the clients’ corporate objectives. Finding clues and identifying wildlife en route all adds up to your total score. A not-to-be-missed opportunity!
Dinokeng Game Reserve is the closest genuine safari experience to Johannesburg.
- Return luxury coach transportation to and from Mongena Lodge in the Dinokeng Game Reserve with pick up from your offices in Pretoria
- Services of a KDA Travel representative to ensure all runs smoothly from pickup to drop off
- Conservation fees applicable for entrance to the Dinokeng Game Reserve
- Arrival tea, coffee, juice and snacks at Mongena Game Lodge (the starting point of the Eco-challenge)
- Eco-safari Challenge Team Building activity in the Dinokeng Game Reserve, inclusions as follows:
- The Eco-safari challenge is an amazing race with a difference. Fun, fast paced team event, enhancing the participants’ s environmental awareness and interaction with nature. The end point remains a mystery until the participants get there
- Teams will start by finding their vehicles & guides by means of clues. Points can be scored by identifying nature-related sightings, photographs and the general knowledge of the delegates. A series of cryptic questions and clues lead each group to their next step (involving various challenges) on a scenic and fun trip around the Dinokeng free roaming big 5 game reserve. Conquering the “Safari” will result in the winning Team receiving a “safari trophy” A fantastic and fun-filled event
- Outcomes: Teamwork, Planning, educational and Problem Solving
- 2 x beverages pp included during the challenge
- The challenge (which of course combines the game drive) will take up most of the morning after which lunch (and prize giving) will take place in a relaxed beautiful environment
- After lunch (via another game drive) you will be transferred back to the lodge and your awaiting coach for the transfer back to Pretoria
- Individual prizes for the best participating member of each team
- Venue hire fee to book out the stunning Imvubu Boma Venue overlooking the Mongena Dam
- Delicious 3 course traditional barbecue / braai menu for lunch
Please note activity timings::
- - 07h30am, collection in JHB / Pretoria and transfer to the Dinokeng Game Reserve
- - 08h30 to 09h00am, arrival snacks and refreshments at Mongena Lodge followed by briefing
- - 09h00 to 12h30, Eco Safari Challenge and Game drive
- - 12h30 to 13h00, pre lunch prize giving
- - 13h00 to 14h30, lunch (Traditional BBQ / Braai Style) is served at the Imvubu Venue overlooking the dam
- - 14h30 to 15h15, transfer back to the lodge and you awaiting coach (via another game drive)
- - 15h30, transfer to JHB / Pretoria
- - 16h30 (to 17h00), arrive back
Please note the above pricing is estimate and might change due to your group size and requirements. This quote is very numbers specific, smaller or larger groups will need to be re-quoted on, if you are interested please complete the enquiry form (or give us a call) give the number in your tour party and we will send a formal quote to match.
Valid until: 30 November 2020
Extend your stay at one of our lovely lodges:
The lodge features 25 chalets offering either doube, twin or family accommodation, allowing for a maximum of 63 guests, this includes a wheel chair friendly chalet. The lodge also features a conference centre and boardrooms, a 5 star resturant and a chapel.